XSM4316S-100NES Netgear ProSafe M4300-8X8F (XSM4316S) 8-Port Layer 3 Network Switch
Netgear ProSafe M4300-8X8F (XSM4316S) 8-Port Layer 3 Network Switch
$PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
<p>The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing ? as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is also ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.</p> <b>Best-in-class stacking</b><br /> <ul> <li>M4300 is flexible enough for mixed stacking between 10 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models, using any 10G port with any media type (RJ45, SFP+, DAC cables)</li> <li>High-availability is another key differentiator for stackable solutions: in case of a master switch failure, NSF and hitless failover ensure the standby switch takes over while forwarding plane continues to forward traffic on the operational stack members without any service interruption</li> </ul> <b>Higher flexibility</b><br /> <ul> <li>Two half-width M4300 switches can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack installations with Auto-iSCSI prioritization</li> <li>10 Gigabit ports are all independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds</li> </ul> <b>Lower complexity</b><br /> <ul> <li>Entire feature set including L2 switching (multi-tiered access control) and L3 routing (static, RIP, OSPF, VRRP, PIM, PBR) is available without license</li> <li>DHCP/BootP innovative auto-installation including firmware and configuration file upload automation</li> </ul> <b>Investment protection</b><br /> <ul> <li>Line-rate spine and leaf stacking topologies offer multiple possibilities in server rooms, in branch collapsed cores or at the edge of growing networks</li> <li>Even if an organization is not ready for SDN, OpenFlow support offers future-ready design for maximum investment protection</li> </ul> <b>Secure services</b><br /> <ul> <li>With successive tiering, the Authentication Manager allows for authentication methods per port for a tiered authentication based on configured time-outs</li> <li>With BYOD, tiered Dot1x -> MAB -> Captive Portal authentication is powerful and simple to implement with strict policies</li> </ul> <b>Industry standard management</b><br /> <ul> <li>Industry standard command line interface (CLI), functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI), SNMP, sFlow and RSPAN</li> <li>Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with centralized firmware updates and mass-configuration support</li> </ul> <b>Industry leading warranty</b><br /> <ul> <li>NETGEAR M4300 series is covered under NETGEAR ProSafe Lifetime Hardware Warranty</li> <li>90 days of Technical Support via phone and email, Lifetime Technical Support through online chat and Lifetime Next Business Day hardware replacement</li> </ul>
- Please note that any item once processed cannot be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum $ 20 or up to 25% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- This item can be shipped in 48 hours or depending on the availability.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please email at support (at) memoryclearance.com.
- This part # has a 30 days limited DOA exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are servers, racks, motherboards.