XGS2210-52 Zyxel Managed Switch 48 Ethernet Ports and 4 10-Gigabit SFP+ Ports
Zyxel Managed Switch 48 Ethernet Ports and 4 10-Gigabit SFP+ Ports
$PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
<b>ZyXEL XGS2210 Series - The Cost Effective all Round Solution</b><br /><br />The XGS2210 series is a cost effective 10G uplink port switch with SFP+ 10G Fiber connection support meant to increase core and interserver capacity. With the increase in data rates from 11ac wireless, core traffic is increased to 10G to prevent bottlenecking at the switch. Whereas in the past 10G uplinks and ports have been too expensive to utilize frequently, the XGS2210series is now a highly affordable and cost effective way for SMBs to upgrade to 10G between virtualized servers, backups, and between switches.<br /><br /><b>Why ZyXEL PoE switches</b><br /> <p>ZyXEL PoE switches offer a high-speed network connection and power supply to one Power Device (PD) through one single port. This reduces the need for extra power outlets and extension cables, and saves on deployment costs and labour efforts. In addition, ZyXEL?s PoE switches feature advanced power management functions to control power budget easily and efficiently so that businesses can enjoy a high-speed PoE solution.</p> <b>IEEE 802.3at ?Wireless AC and Future Ready</b><br /><br />The market is moving to higher power consumption devices such as 802.11ac wireless Access Points, VOIP phones and IP surveillance cameras. To get s<br />Why ZyXEL PoE switchesufficient throughput these devices require high-power PoE. PoE+, also known as IEEE 802.3at provides 30w of power per port, an increase on the standard IEEE 8023.3af 15w per port. All ZyXEL PoE switches support PoE+ providing the maximum flexibility to connect high-power PoE devices.<br /><br /><b>Intelligent PoE technology</b><br /> <p>ZyXEL?s Intelligent PoE technology can automatically detect the power consumption status of each PD and supplies only the required amount of power. This intelligent power allocation function minimizes the waste of power and helps businesses to save money while enabling the PoE switch to power more PDs.</p> <b>Power Supply Policy</b><br /><br />ZyXEL PoE switches can monitor individual and total power consumption levels and set power supply policies that maximize service availability. Port prioritization and power level adjusting can ensure the PD is efficient and reliably powered.
- Please note that any item once processed cannot be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum $ 20 or up to 25% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- This item can be shipped in 48 hours or depending on the availability.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please email at support (at) memoryclearance.com.
- This part # has a 30 days limited DOA exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are servers, racks, motherboards.