N9K-C9508-B2 Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch Chassis
Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch Chassis
$PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
<p>Organizations everywhere recognize that changing application environments are creating new demands for the IT infrastructure that supports them. Application workloads are deployed across a mix of virtualized and nonvirtualized server and storage infrastructure, requiring a network infrastructure that provides consistent connectivity, security, and visibility across a range of bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud computing environments:</p><ul><li>Application instances are created dynamically. As a result, the provisioning, modification, and removal of application network connectivity needs to be dynamic as well.</li><li>Business units demand accelerated application deployments. IT departments have to provide shared IT infrastructure to address time-to-market needs and to increase their return on investment (ROI).</li><li>With organizations deploying a mix of custom, open source, and off-the-shelf commercial applications, IT departments must manage both security and quality of service (QoS) for environments that support multitenancy.</li><li>Applications have been transitioning over time to a less monolithic, scale-out, multinode model. IT infrastructure that supports this model must scale with the speed of business and support both 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.</li></ul>
- Please note that any item once processed cannot be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum $ 20 or up to 25% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- This item can be shipped in 48 hours or depending on the availability.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please email at support (at) memoryclearance.com.
- This part # has a 30 days limited DOA exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are servers, racks, motherboards.