N6K-C6001-64T Cisco Nexus 6001 48-Port Ethernet Switch
Cisco Nexus 6001 48-Port Ethernet Switch
$PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
In today's data centers, virtualization deployments have become common place, and this trend is increasing rapidly with the availability of 10 Gigabit Ethernet servers at attractive prices. The combination of increased adoption of 10 Gigabit Ethernet servers and applications with higher bandwidth requirements is increasing the need for dense 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switching. Moreover, data center architecture is evolving as customers seek to build large-scale nonblocking fabrics to accommodate different applications, creating patterns of heavy east-west and north-south traffic. Leaf and spine layer designs using high-density and low-latency switches lead to a flatter network architecture, allowing connections scaling from hundreds to 10,000 or more servers with high bidirectional bandwidth, and helping ensure a low-latency fabric with a low hop count.
- Please note that any item once processed cannot be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum $ 20 or up to 25% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- This item can be shipped in 48 hours or depending on the availability.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please email at support (at) memoryclearance.com.
- This part # has a 30 days limited DOA exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are servers, racks, motherboards.