MZ-V5P512BW - Samsung 950 Pro Series 512GB PCI Express 3.0 X4 Nvme 1.1 M.2 Consumer Solid State Drive
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER USA
If you're a heavy workload professional searching for an SSD with uncompromising power and performance, look no further. The next-generation Samsung 950 PRO delivers exceptional performance for professionals.
This cutting-edge V-NAND-based NVMe SSD supports PCI Express® Gen 3 x4 lanes, providing a higher bandwidth and lower latency to process a massive amount more data than SATA SSDs. Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the future-oriented 950 PRO is ideal for professionals using high-end PCs and workstations.
Experience a next-generation SSD today
Equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the 950 PRO is ideal for intensive workloads, such as computer-aided design, data analysis and engineering simulations. It outperforms SATA SSDs by over 4.5 times in sequential read and by over 2.5 times in sequential write, delivering the speeds of 2,500 MB/s and 1,500 MB/s respectively.
Save power while maintaining peak performance
If you're in the midst of performing a complex data analysis or engineering simulation on your laptop, you surely don't want your battery to run out. Consuming just 5.7 W at peak workloads, the 950 PRO secures battery life while maintaining superior performance levels. In standby mode, the 950 PRO consumes only 2.0 milliwatts (mW) of power, less than half the power consumption of a SATA in Device Sleep Mode.
Maximize endurance under heavy workloads
The innovative V-NAND technology in the 950 PRO increases endurance and prolongs the lifespan with insulators that cause less stress and are more resistant to wear under heavy client workloads over a 5-year period. The 950 PRO also features Dynamic Thermal Throttling (DTT) technology, which controls the temperature of the device to reduce overheating and maintain a high level of sustained performance.
- Please note that any item once processed cannot be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum $ 20 or up to 25% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- This item can be shipped in 48 hours or depending on the availability.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please email at support (at) memoryclearance.com.
- This part # has a 30 days limited DOA exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are servers, racks, motherboards.