MZ-V5P256BW - Samsung PRO 950 Series 256GB SATA 6GB/s NVMe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
About This Product
The Samsung 950 PRO NVMe SSD delivers uncompromising power and performance. Now, equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the 950 PRO is ideal for intensive workloads while remaining extremely energy efficient at peak workloads. Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the 950 PRO is the perfect solution for consumers or professionals looking for the ultimate in SSD performance and reliability.
Maximize endurance under heavy workloads
The innovative V-NAND technology in the 950 PRO increases endurance and prolongs the lifespan with insulators that cause less stress and are more resistant to wear under heavy client workloads when compared to Planar NAND over a 5-year period. The 950 PRO also features Dynamic Thermal Throttling Protection technology, which controls the temperature of the device to reduce overheating and maintain a high level of sustained performance.
Save power while maintaining peak performance
The 950 PRO is more power efficient, so your battery will last longer and maintain superior performance levels over a longer period to time compared to SATA SSD.
Experience a next-generation SSD today
Equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the 950 PRO is ideal for intensive workloads, such as computer-aided design, data analysis and engineering simulations. It outperforms SATA SSDs in sequential read and write speeds, delivering the speeds of 2,200MB/s and 900MB/s respectively.
Level up to unmatched performance, power efficiency and endurance
This cutting-edge V-NAND-based NVMe SSD supports PCI Express Gen 3 x4 lanes, providing a higher bandwidth and lower latency to process significantly more data than SATA SSDs. Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the next-generation 950 PRO is ideal for professionals using high-end PCs and workstations.
- Please note that any item once processed cannot be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum $ 20 or up to 25% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- This item can be shipped in 48 hours or depending on the availability.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please email at support (at) memoryclearance.com.
- This part # has a 30 days limited DOA exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are servers, racks, motherboards.