803202-B21 - HP 1.6TB NVME Mixed USE HH / HL PCI Express Workload Accelerator for ProLiant Server
With significant energy savings and a reduced footprint, your total cost of ownership will be lower. Performance constrained applications such as on-line transaction processing (OLTP), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), or Big Data will greatly benefit by adding a PCIe Workload Accelerator to their server.
- HP Read Intensive Mezzanine PCIe Workload Accelerators with the best PCIe IOPS/$ in Mezz form factor and capacity up to 1.6 TB
- HP NVMe Mixed Use HH/HL PCIe Workload Accelerators with performance up to 155,000 IOPS for Reads / 66,000 IOPS for writes (random 4KiB,Q16) and excellent latency as low as 21 microseconds (writes)
- HP NVMe Write Intensive PCIe Workload Accelerators with excellent performance and endurance measuring 10 drive writes per day (DWPD)
Provides Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership
HP PCIe Workload Accelerators allows you to implement ten times the number of virtual machines compared to typical virtualization environments.
Achieve significant energy cost savings with 70% more compute per Watt of power with server and Accelerators.
Reduces data center footprint by hosting an entire database on one HP PCIe Workload Accelerator.
Increase Workload Performance with High Performing HP PCIe Workload Accelerators
HP PCIe Workload Accelerators enhance server performance, providing four times more transactions per server.
Achieve better latency to accelerate applications such as on-line transaction processing (OLTP), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), and Big Data.
Deliver more IOPS to increase the productivity of your server.
Provide you with the most complete portfolio of choices to meet the demands of your data center.
Delivers the High Reliability You Can Count On - In Your Data Center
HP PCIe Workload Accelerators maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Deliver high availability, typically with power loss protection that protects your data even when the datacenter loses power.
Reliably rugged in various environments.
HP firmware and drivers deliver compatibility with the HP ProLiant Server series and HP controllers for consistency of performance.
- Please note that any item once processed cannot be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum $ 20 or up to 25% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- This item can be shipped in 48 hours or depending on the availability.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please email at support (at) memoryclearance.com.
- This part # has a 30 days limited DOA exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are servers, racks, motherboards.