764894-B21 - HP 2TB PCI Express 3.0 x4 NVMe Write Intensive SFF 2.5-inch SC2 Solid State Drive
Also, you can prevent data loss and monitor the SSD life with HP SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools. Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HP ProLiant servers including Gen9 and server storage platforms.
Available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices, you have great flexibility in your installation. These drives deliver higher performance, better latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media (HDDs).
- HP 6 Gb SATA SSDs available in Read Intensive and Mixed Use targeted for high read applications to mixed read/write applications. More capacity available up to 3.84 TB.
- 2.0TB capacity added to Read Intensive, Mixed Use, and Write Intensive NVMe PCIe SSDs.
Provides Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership
HP Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs.
With compatibility in management tools, SmartSSD Wear Gauge prevents data loss and monitors SSD life.
Increases the Efficiency of Your Server
HP Solid State Drives (SSDs) allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs.
Utilizes the unique Power Advisor tool for SSD and system power planning.
Uses self-describing LED's that reduces drive activity confusion.
Accelerate Workload Performance with High Performing HP Solid State Drives
HP Solid State Drives (SSDs) achieve higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center.
Experience the latest technology in the market and the industry-leading performance of 12 Gb SAS SSDs.
Gives you faster access to data with excellent latency.
Provides you with the most complete portfolio of choices across SAS and SATA and first to market with latest technologies.
Delivers the High Reliability You Can Count on in Your Data Center
HP Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rigorously tested 2.4 million hours to achieve the quality standards you need.
You can rely on SSDs in various environments as they can tolerate significantly high operating shock and vibration levels.
HP firmware provides compatibility with ProLiant Server series and HP controllers for consistency of performance.
Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Delivers high availability with power loss protection that continues to protect your data even when the datacenter loses power.
- Please note that any item once processed cannot be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum $ 20 or up to 25% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- This item can be shipped in 48 hours or depending on the availability.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please email at support (at) memoryclearance.com.
- This part # has a 30 days limited DOA exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are servers, racks, motherboards.